Wednesday, February 21, 2018

TUSAL - February 2018

Hello Dear Reader,

Oops, I should have posted this before IH&SW but I was trying not to be late with my first post for IH&SW. Just a shame I had about three posts ready to go at the same time.

Not a lot of stitching to show this time for TUSAL, as I've been mainly working on "A Fragile Nature".

I’ve found a nice new jar for my ORTS and pulled last month’s out of last year’s jar and started the New Year's jar, as you can see below!

ORTS this month were mainly from "Stitch by Stitch":

The Flashing Scissors
Stitch by Stitch - pattern by Anchor

a few from "Butterfly" (which is almost finished) and the rest from the free gift below:

The Flashing Scissors
"Love & Roses"

Read about "Love & Roses" HERE.





Barbara xx

3 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I nearly started a tusal jar and I thought when it fills up I'll send it to Barbara... but then I used it for fabric scraps too and I ended up throwing it away :( I should start again :)

FlashinScissors said...

Good idea Janine! I keep meaning to make a bag for fabric ORTS ..... I can’t throw any scraps away. As soon as I do I find I could have used them! Even scraps of wadding!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your new jar will look wonderful when it's all filled up with thread bits!